Money CoachingWork with Wendy
Tried to get your finances under control, but never seem to make any progress?
Do you have big debt and you don’t know how you will ever pay it off?
Or maybe you are getting older and you are way behind in your retirement savings and panic is starting to kick in?
IT’S TIME TO GET HELP WITH A MONEY COACH!
What will a money coach help me do?
- Analyze your unique circumstances
- Together you and I will develop a plan and a timeline to get you from where you are now – to where you want to be.
- Accountability in the form of regular one-on-one meetings (via video conferencing.)
- Additional support via email and chat as often as needed (and practical.)
- See immediate success in small and measurable wins!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW – HOW DOES IT WORK?
Before we agree to work with one another, we will have an initial conversation to discuss your circumstances, timeline and financial goals. This initial consultation is FREE.
What does coaching look like?
- One-on-One Coaching– The first three months, we will focus on reducing expenses, where you can find savings and other ways to infuse income into your budget.
- Money Coaching Calls – Our monthly money coaching calls will focus on progress, adjustments and if further actions is needed and to do an overall gut-check about how you are doing as you navigate the hard work you have been doing.
- Weekly Check-Ins – Together we will determine how best to check in at least once a week. I am flexible and want this process to be as stress-free for you as possible, so we can talk on the phone, email, chat or text weekly.
- Custom Printables and Worksheets – I have several custom templates and workbooks that will be provided to help you stay on top of your finances and will help you keep track of your progress.