In today’s show we talk to Rob and Melissa of Flea Market Flipper!
Rob and Melissa have turned flipping items into an $85,000 a year full-time business that allows them to live a life of freedom to spend it how they want to with their children.
They share with us several of their ground rules for how they decide what to buy to maximize their profits.
ROB AND MELISSA’S GROUND RULES
1. They typically only spend $20-$50 on an item.
2. If it is a bigger item, it needs to have a large profit margin.
3. Rob does not travel more than 2 hours to pick up an item.
4. They do not gamble. They research their potential purchases and have a really good idea of what they can get for an item before they buy it.
5. They try to sell higher profit items. This means they have to sell less to make more money.
6. They have built relationships with others who often bring THEM the deals.
7. They have learned the ins and outs of shipping.
ROB AND MELISSA’S BIG GOAL!
Rob and Melissa have a huge goal of flipping items to earn enough money to buy a rental property.
They began this challenge with one FREE accent chair. They have sold and flipped this one chair into a current inventory of $115,000.00.
This is inventory and profits over and above the profit for their business.
THEY TEACH OTHERS TO DO THE SAME
Rob and Melissa want to help others do the same. If you are interested in flipping property for profit, you can sign up on their website HERE.
They also have a FREE eBay book as well to help you get started.
ROB AND MELISSA ON THE FINAL QUESTIONS
1. The one thing they have learned about money from growing up is the value in hard work. You can always work hard to get ahead.
2. The one lesson they want to teach their children is that money is a tool.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
THEIR IS STILL TIME TO NOMINATE OUR SHOW
FOR THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD.
To nominate our show click the link below.
WE HAVE A NEW WORKBOOK!
This workbook is based upon out 7-Step Money Foundations course and can be used as a companion to the course, or on its own.
It is a NO NONSENSE designed to take you step-by-step through your finances and build a solid money foundation so that you can reach your money goals.
HAVE YOU JOINED OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP YET?
Connect with us and each other. Our group is full of other parents on the same journey. We built our group to share and support one another and grow our House of FI family!
ROB AND MELISSA’S FAVORITE READS