PRESS PLAY HERE
In this Bonus Episode Side-Hustle Spotlight, we hear from our listener, Jen Tserng, who is just killing it in her Side-Hustle as a dog-walker and Pet-sitter.
Jen currently makes $25 per half hour and on a good day, she can make upwards of $400.00 a day.
She informs us beginning dog-walkers can earn approximately $15 per half an hour and build their business from there.
Some of the PROS of this business are:
- Location Independent
- Work in your own neighborhood (or elsewhere)
- Work as little or as much as you want
- Limited only by your own availability
- Multiple ways to increase your hourly
- You can work for a company or start independently
- You get to LOVE on animals ALL day!
And the CONS…
- You are an independent contractor/business owner and you have all of the responsibilities of one (taxes, tracking income)
- You have to build your business
But overall – your income is limited only by you!